Registration is open.
How do I register?
- See our How to Register page.
How do I register for Girl Scouts in multiple troops or councils?
- If you are a Troop Leader please create an account for each troop/council (under different usernames and email addresses). Then use the respective accounts to sign your Girl Scouts up for classes.
- If you are a Parent or Guardian you may go ahead and use one account.
What if I have Girl Scouts that need special accommodations?
- Let us know, via email at email@example.com, as soon as possible. Include as much detail as you can. We’ll do our best to make reasonable accommodations. This includes food allergies and dietary restrictions.
How much does it cost?
- Journeys and Multi-Badge classes (4 hours long) cost $25
- Standard classes (2 hours long) cost $12.50
Why are some classes “all day”?
- In order not to overwhelm the class pages we create one event for each badge. This means that the sessions are offered “all day” but you will only sign up for a single time slot during the day.
How do I pay?
- We accept payment for your registration via PayPal (preferred) or check by mail.
- PayPal: You’ll be prompted for payment after you select and the desired courses to your cart. Warning: Once you proceed to PayPal for payment, be sure to complete your registration within 15 minutes. Otherwise, you’ll lose the courses that you reserved and they’ll be removed from your cart.
- Check: Please send a check made out to “Texas APO” to the address below:
GSU – Alpha Phi Omega
PO Box 8533
Austin, Tx 78713
**Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you have mailed a check.
***Be sure to include your username in the memo line, as well as a printout of your confirmation email.
I can’t select the number of seats that I need for a class. What should I do?
- We’ve capped the number of seats for each class. It’s likely that the seats are filled. We suggest choosing alternate sessions or other classes. If you need help with this or have a large troop that you want to register, email us at email@example.com with the details and we’ll do our best to make accommodations.
What will the class sizes be?
- For each badge class, our goal is to have 4-20 Girls per session. We may cancel certain sessions due to low enrollment. If so, we’ll inform you as early as possible and allow you to substitute for another class, or receive a refund for the canceled sessions.
- For Journey classes, we expect significant enrollment, so class size shouldn’t be an issue.
How do I add, drop, or change classes after I’ve completed my initial course registration?
- Add classes: use the same account to register and pay for any additional classes that you want.
- Drop classes: you can drop classes by going to Registration > My Registration and canceling the desired class. We’ll issue refunds based on our refund and cancellation policy below.
- Change classes:
- If you want to change the name(s) of the Girls attending a class, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
- You can cancel your registration (partially or completely) by dropping your registration (see above). We’ll issue refunds based on when you drop your classes:
- On or before March 14, 2020: we’ll issue you a full refund for the dropped courses.
- After March 14, 2020, including “no-shows”: we’ll only issue refunds in the event of rare and extenuating circumstances, as determined solely by us. Please send us an email at email@example.com with the details.
- For PayPal payments, we’ll issue any applicable refund to your original PayPal account. For payments made via check, we’ll mail you a check for the amount of your refund. Be sure to include your mailing address in your email to us.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for PayPal refunds to be processed and 2-3 weeks for check refunds.
What are your returned payment and chargeback policies?
- Be sure to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org before initiating any form of stop payment or dispute.
- If your payment returned unpaid or we receive a PayPal dispute/chargeback notification, we’ll automatically bar any associated accounts and registration until the issue is resolved. We also reserve the right to pursue full payment, including any fees, in any manner permitted by law.
Can I change my information, including my contact information?
- You can edit your information by going to Registration > My Profile in the top navigation bar. You can do this before, during, or after you register for classes.
How do I see my username or reset the password?
- On the Login page, choose Lost Password and enter the username or email address that you used to register your account. We’ll send you your username as well as a link to reset your password.
How do I submit my permission forms?
- You can submit your permission forms by clicking this link. Please note that you’ll need to submit permission forms for each attendee. This permission form should be submitted by ONLY the girl’s parent/guardian. We cannot allow troop leaders to fill out forms for other girls. It is very important that we have these on file before the event. Missing the permission forms may result in not allowing Girl Scouts to attend GSU without a refund for registration.